CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Humidity

I never realized just how big a part humidity played in the general outcome of a sunny day. The kids had soccer practice this evening and the sun was still high and bright in the sky. I debated just sitting in the car with the a/c on to watch them play. Then I felt like a bad mom, so I pulled out the stroller, baby Ella, and all of the cool drinks I could pack in. Of course, to my surprise (again), I was never hot. The breeze was nice and cool and even though the sun was beating down on me, I wasn't hot. The crazy thing is, if we had been there when the sun went down, we would've needed jackets. I don't know how long it will take me to get used to this. I'm not complaining though, it's much nicer than sweating. For those of you who know me well, you know how much I hate sweating.
On another note, my parents are coming out for a visit in a little over a week. I'm so excited! They've never been to this part of California, so we'll have lots to do and see. If ya'll are reading this, I love you and can't wait to see ya! Bring me some peaches!!! :)

No comments: