CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chick-fil-a

Tonight was an awesome night! We got invited by Jeff's ministry assistant to attend a dinner at the new Chick-fil-a opening here in Redlands. We all got to eat for free! Considering that we rarely eat for under $20 anywhere, much less free, I was really excited. We got more than I expected. We not only got the meal, they also had the little chick'n minis (breakfast stuff) for appetizers, dessert, and shakes. They had door prizes and the atmosphere was just really fun. And of course, the kids played in the play area and we got to eat in peace. It was just really nice. Afterwards, most of the worship staff that went came over to the house and we watched American Idol. It was nice to watch it with other people and get their opinions.
I think Blake will go home tomorrow, but a lot of people think Jordan will go. As long as Melinda doesn't go I'll be happy. All of you Idol fans let me know what you think will happen.
Oh....sorry it's been a while posting. Our computer's had some glitches.
Hope to hear from you soon! I'm trying a new recipe this week. If it turns out well, I'll post it. Send me some of your favorites!
Jody

3 comments:

gretch said...

If I were picking, Blake would be going home and Melinda would win. We will see tonight.
I am glad you guys got to go to Chick-Fil-A. I know you guys had a great time. The girls can't wait to go. Hopefully we can get there Thursday or at least Friday.

Renae said...

Hey girl!! It sounds like you guys had tons of fun. I wondered why you had not been blogging. I hope Melinda wins too. She is amazing! You all be praying for Dawson, he has his heart surgery Friday. Check out my blog, www.renaesjabjournal.blogspot.com.Love ya girl!!
Renae

Kelly Ritter said...

Jordin will win.

unfortunatly... she is sweet though

ps... chick-fil-a is my favorite