CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

Baby Ava Drew will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Can you believe it? I am feeling much better an am about to get back to cooking. I have missed it so much. I have a little recipe for a lava cake that I will post soon. I shot the video about a week ago but haven't been able to post it yet for one reason or another.

I will be getting to some of your requests over the next couple of weeks and we'll get back to enjoying our time together in the kitchen. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. Now, get ready for some great dishes from the kitchen at WestCoast Peaches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the lava cake! (Like I need another dessert...) lol
Glad to hear that all is going well with your new little one and the transition to four kids.

Lisa @
All That and a Box of Rocks