CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Southern Creamed Corn

I have said it all my life; "Life is not lived out of a Can!" So, why should your vegetables come out of one? Check out the following video blog for one of my favorite side dishes. I want to give a little credit to my Dad and 9 year old son, Caleb. They each shared in the filming of this one. It's a family affair at WestCoastPeaches! I'll have a new main dish or dessert on an upcoming blog. But for now, check out another Southern Side and enjoy your little taste of the South!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that southern cooking. It looks like we have another Paula Dean in the making! Maybe you can teach those left coast people how to eat!

Love to the all.

Bobby

dragongourd said...

I would have liked to know how many ears of corn you used, and how long it cooked, in all, if you stirred it every 3 to 5 minutes???

Darlene

Jody Bumgardner said...

I used 6 ears and cooked for approximately 20 mins. Thanks for your question.

Cat said...

I've tasted Jody's Creamed Corn, it's the bomb!