CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ava Drew's First Day

I have taken a few days off from cooking to have my fourth little baby, Ava Drew. God has blessed us tremendously in so many ways, and we want to share His miraculous blessings with all of you. So, below is our self-edited video of Ava Drew's First Day. Enjoy, and check back soon for a guest blog from my mother. We're not going to miss a beat here at WestCoast Peaches. You gotta eat...why not make it good!

9 comments:

Mike Levitsky said...

Oh Jody, she is so beautiful! So glad to hear everything went well and that she is here!! She totally looks like a Bumgardner!!! :) *Stacy

Unknown said...

That was so touching...makes me want another baby!! Congrats..she is just beautiful!!

Sebroo said...

She is so precious. I can't wait to hold her! Wish I could be there with ya'll. Give Caleb, Abby, Ella AND Ava a kiss for me and tell them Aunt Erin loves them.

Unknown said...

Jody,

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I see Caleb... :o)

Im loving your new and improved blog. I'll have to introduce you to my readers pretty soon.

Take care,
Lisa Schaffer (Millington, TN)
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

Sarah Webb said...

She is so beautiful, Jody! And what a precious video...I know you will LOVE having it for years to come. Your blog idea is fantastic! I'm gonna try the friend okra soon...and the chicken noodle soup, because it is some kind of nasty weather here in the ATL!

Cat said...

She's beautiful! Congrats.

Connie McConnaha said...

She is beautiful. You and Jeff are truly blessed.

Jody Bumgardner said...

Thank you all so much. We are truly blessed.

Megan Says... said...

I love the video:). Tell Jeff...good job! Ava is perfect. I cant wait to see her again.