CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

It Has Begun

Well, this is definitely a first for me. My husband, an avid blogger, talked me into having my own blog site. I thought it might be a way for everyone to keep up to date on what's going on in the Bumgardner household. The blog name is obviously due to the fact that we're from the great state of Georgia (known for it's peaches) and are now living on the opposite extreme in sunny (although yes, it does rain here) southern California.

Make sure you check back often and leave me comments from time to time. I'll be posting pics of the kids and neat places here. Also, I'd love to swap recipes with you and post them to the site for others to try. I know how easy it is to get stuck in our rut of weekly recipes. I'll also be posting news on great sales I've found and just random thoughts.

Let me know what you think about the site and I'll see you online!

5 comments:

Sharon R.(Smith) said...

Hey Jody,
That's pretty neat. You need to add more pics of everybody and your house and the surrounding area, I'm curious as to what it all looks like :) I'll be sharing some recipes with you soon. Talk to you later!
-Sharon R.

Ruthie said...

Hi Jody! Glad Jeff talked you into this. I read his every week but it will be fun to hear from you. I miss your great cooking and nice gifts at Bunko. We have it this Tuesday -- think you could come?? Miss all of you but very happy things are going so good! Send recipes!!!
Ruthie

flygirl75 said...

I'm coming to see you and the fam in May so be ready! Miss you bunches - love you lots. I so can't wait! "IIII KNNNOWWW" :-)

Jody Bumgardner said...

Hey guys!
Thanks for writing! This is so exciting! Sharon, I'll definitely get some more pics on soon. As you have recipes, post them in your comments and I'll get them incorporated into the blog if you want. Ruthie, I sure wish I could come to Bunko. Tell everybody hey!
Aimee, can't wait to see you. Love and miss ya'll!

gretch said...

I think this is a great idea for you. A great way to keep up with everyone. Have fun!! I can't wait to swap recipes.