CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Get a Little Taste of WestCoast Peaches

I am currently doing some gourmet baking to help raise money to send my kids to church summer camp. These are not your typical tasty little cupcakes. These are homemade, gourmet treats from the kitchen of WestCoast Peaches. A friend of mine generously asked me to make the goodies for her daughter's luau party. Pictured here are the cookies and cupcakes I made. The cupcakes are homemade chocolate cake with a super-yummy-original-secret-chocolate frosting recipe (I wanted to just eat it right out of the bowl!) and red velvet cake with a vanilla buttercream frosting sprinkled with "pe-cans" of course :-)

If you know of someone, or you yourself are in need of some yummy goodies for birthdays, graduations, special events, Fathers' Day Family Dinner, or that little sweet tooth of yours, I'm ready for baking-to-order.








5 comments:

Heather Hekman said...

They look beautiful and scrumptious. I love to eat icing by itself, but try to restrain myself and at least have it on graham crackers.

Erin said...

I can't get over how beautiful those turned out. Make sure you send some cookies back to GA with Mama and Diddy for me!

Jody Bumgardner said...

Thank girl! I'll sure try to send you some. That is, if we don't eat them all! Sure wish you were coming with them!

Stacy said...

Jody, I really enjoy reading your blog! I don't have the guts to make your recipes though! I couldn't eat just one of anything I make and eating the entire recipe would make me too plump! Maybe when there is a special occasion where I can bring the yummy food, I will try them. The cinnamon rolls look amazing!!!!!

jody said...

I have 3 kids and Jeff to eat everything so that helps. But not completely :-/